For a video of this letter:
Greetings,
Just a quick note to give you an update on my new book
Hope This Finds You. First, thank you
to all of you for your enthusiastic support.
I have had feedback from readers all over the country about the book,
and I really appreciate it.
Last week I invited
you to submit endorsements; if you have enjoyed Monday Moanin’ and
wanted to submit an endorsement about the writing, we will will try to fit it
in the book. But the deadline for that
is November 1. Send your submission to wordsmith810@gmail.com.
Next week I will reveal the cover of the book, which
is beautiful, and let you know the release date so you’ll know when you can
order your book. This week I have a
sneak peek at the back which will give you a nice synopsis of what is inside.
Thank you again for going on this journey with
me. Won’t be long now and you’ll have
the book in your hands
David
No comments:
Post a Comment