https://youtu.be/PyPohymZNTU
Greetings friends,
I have an exciting announcement I can’t wait to share with all
of you. For a number of years many of
you have asked if I would be willing to publish a book, a collection of the essays
from Monday Moanin’. I’m proud to announce
that I have done just that, and it will be coming out soon.
The title of the book is Hope This Finds You, which
you will all recognize as the last line in every Monday’s column for the last
22 years. I’ve sifted through over a thousand
essays and selected some of your favorites, and some of mine, and put them in a
collection I know you will enjoy.
Coming up soon will be a chance for you to be involved in
the book too. Plus I’ll let you know the
release date, and give you a sneak peek at the cover. It will be fun.
Thank you all for your encouragement. This would not happen without you.
Keep reading.
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment