Tuesday, October 25, 2022

More exciting news, and and opportunity

 

Greetings,

As you probably already know, I am publishing a new book called HOPE THIS FINDS YOU,  a collection of some of the Monday Moanin’ essays I've written.  The book is in its final stages now, but there is one element I want your help with. 

Many authors will include endorsements in their books from celebrities or newspapers.  It seems to me that the best people to recommend my writing would be you, the people who have been reading it.

If you have loved reading Monday Moanin’, whether for one year or twenty years, and you’d be willing to say a few words about what it’s meant to you, I want to hear from you. 

I’d like to have a sentence or two from my readers to share with the world.  If you would be interested in submitting your thoughts, send me an email and I’ll tell you what to do next.  It will be simple, I promise.

If you want to get involved, email to; wordsmith810@gmail.com

Two things you should know; First, there won’t be room for everyone in the book.  But if you send me an endorsement of my writing, I promise I’ll quote you somewhere.  Secondly, you need to act quickly.  We are putting the final touches on the book and I’m saving a place just for my readers.

I’m excited about this process, so happy that the first thing people will see when they open my book, is your words. 

Thank you

David

For the video: https://youtu.be/acdGNJVXdhI


No comments:

Post a Comment