Monday, December 5, 2022

More News

 

Friends,

First, I want to begin by thanking all of you for your support of my writing all these years.  That has shown up also in the incredible launch of my new book Hope This Finds You.  The response was enormous, and I have heard back from dozens of folks who already bought the book, read it and loved it.  Many of you purchased a dozen copies to give as gifts, and I am grateful for that.

One thing I’d like to ask, is that if you read the book and enjoyed it, to please go to the Amazon page and give it a review.  I’d love to see five-star ratings, but whatever you thought of Hope This Finds You, please share it.  This will help others find the book and enjoy it too.

https://a.co/d/jcNt8LH

If you are on Goodreads, you can review it there too.

Secondly, I will soon be migrating these posts to my website soon so you will want to visit www.davidscottsmith.com

On that subject, this year I will be hosting the 12 Moanin’s of Christmas on my website, not mail them out.   You will be able to read them at www.davidscottsmith.net

Thank you again for reading, and for sharing this with your friends.  The real purpose in writing is to have others know the words, and you have fulfilled that dream for me for over two decades.

 

David

No comments:

Post a Comment