Monday, November 21, 2022

Wonderful News!

 View the video on youtube  https://youtu.be/T_jCBKNSsaA


Friends,

As you may know already I had set a release date for my new book, Hope This Finds You, for December 1st.  But, so many of you had written to me saying how excited you were to read it, and I know many of you want to give the book as a Christmas gift, so I am releasing it early.  In fact, TODAY!

You can order your copies right now on Amazon:

https://a.co/d/eLcjSIW

The e-book will be available on November 23, but you can preorder it right now.  If you would rather order your book from your local bookstore, then those will be available in December.  But if you want a copy now, order it from Amazon and you'll have it in just a few days.

Thank you for all of your encouragment.  I know you will enjoy the book, and it will make a great gift for your friends and family.


David

No comments:

Post a Comment